Model: GM-6000, GM-6035
(You save )
- 16.50 LBS
- Carryout G2+ Instruction Manual
- Badge Type:
- Premium Quality
Package Dimensions and WeightsWeight: 16.50 LBSHeight: 16.25 InchesWidth: 19.75 InchesDepth: 16.50 Inches
- Watch satellite TV wherever you go
- Maximum provider flexibility allows DISH, DIRECTV or Bell TV programming
- Power inserter eliminates the need for a separate power cable
- Great for RVing, tailgating, camping, vacation homes, hunting, backyard BBQs, and more
- 100% Automatic - Fully automatic portable antenna that finds satellite orbital locations, making it easy to watch your favorite TV shows away from home.
- Increased Accessibility - Included power inserter eliminates the need for a power cable and allows for switching of providers from inside your RV. Compatible with DISH, DIRECTV and Bell TV programming.
- Simple Setup and Operation - Quickly locks on to satellites anywhere in the U.S. for reliable signal, giving you unlimited TV viewing with no data overages or buffering.
- Multi-TV Viewing - Two coax outputs allow you to add an additional receiver for two times the programming! Watch different shows on different TVs (as long as they are on the same satellite).
- Flexible Design - The Carryout G2+ is built rugged. Use as a portable antenna, or mount to the roof or rear of the cab with optional mounts (sold separately).
- Acquisition Type: Automatic
- Maximum Receiver Capability: 2
- Viewing Capability: 1 at a time (automatic)
- Tracking Type: Stationary
- Reception Types: SD/HD (depending on provider)
- Compatible Satellites: DISH 110° (SD/HD) 119° (SD/HD) 129° (SD/HD); DIRECTV 101° (SD); Bell TV 82° (SD/HD) 91° (SD/HD)
- Material: UV-protected plastic dome
- 2-Year Parts, 1-Year Labor Warranty
IN THE BOX
- Carryout G2+ Portable Satellite TV Antenna
- Power Inserter
- 25' Coax Cable
- Easy Grip Handle
- Hardware Bag
- Printed Documentation
DownloadsCarryout G2+ Instruction Manual 2452360
Transparency in Coverage Rule
Machine-readable files are provided in support of the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and contain in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts.