Wingman RV Antenna Booster
(You save )
- 1.40 LBS
- RV-WING Instruction Manual
Package Dimensions and WeightsWeight: 1.40 LBSHeight: 1.75 InchesWidth: 18.50 InchesDepth: 14.25 Inches
- Antenna Directivity: Directional
- Reception Types: UHF
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency): Provides channels 14-51 in the frequency range 470-698 MHz.
- Compatible with any streaming device with over-the-air integration, TV, DVR, or computer with a digital tuner.
- To receive programming, run a channel scan on your TV after setting up the antenna. To keep your channel lineup up to date, it is a good idea to run a channel scan monthly and anytime a channel is lost.
- For use with Sensar II or III Antenna heads manufactured after 1990
- 2-Year Parts, 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Increase the UHF performance of your Sensar antenna
- Easily attaches to your existing Sensar antenna head and installs in minutes
- Watch what you want without the expensive monthly cable bill
- Boost Your Signal - Increases UHF Digital TV Reception up to 100%. The Wingman optimizes your Sensar RV TV antenna for digital channels in your market.
- Easy Installation - Attaches to your existing Sensar antenna head. Installs in minutes with no tools required or wires to connect!
- Free Winegard Apps - While millions of Americans can receive dozens of free channels in their area, availability varies by location. Check your location for available channels and find best placement using our free TV Signal Finder (with AR) Mobile App.
- Maximum Programming - Complement the offerings of your streaming service with free, local HD channels! Winegard digital HD Antennas and a streaming service or device make the perfect pair to watch all your favorite shows without the high cable bill. Pay only for the content you want with a service like HuluPlus or Netflix and get the top-rated shows for free with a Winegard digital HDTV antenna.
In The Box
- Wingman DTV Upgrade
- Push Rivets (3)
- Printed Documentation
DownloadsRV-WING Instruction Manual 2452167
Transparency in Coverage Rule
Machine-readable files are provided in support of the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and contain in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts.