(You save )
- 6.00 LBS
- RangePro Cell Booster Quick Start Guide
- RangePro Cell Booster Quick Start Guide (French)
Package Dimensions and WeightsWeight: 6.00 LBSHeight: 11.88 InchesWidth: 13.38 InchesDepth: 3.25 Inches
- Stay connected with friends and family
- Experience steady cellular connections, even in weak cell service areas
- Enhances voice, text, and 4G LTE cellular signals for all North American carriers
- Powerful Connectivity - RangePro offers improved connectivity for multiple cellular devices inside any RV. Plus, better data speeds and battery life for devices.
- Reliable Calls and Texts - The high-gain exterior antenna captures signals from all directions, meaning you'll enjoy increased cell coverage even in remote, off-road situations.
- Built to Last and Easy to Install - RangePro comes with flexible and durable antenna mounting options that let you install the exterior antenna on a side ladder or directly to the RV roof—whichever spot offers the optimal placement. Maximize the distance between the exterior and interior antennas for best results.
- Support You Can Count On - We're proud to offer an industry-best 3-year warranty and lifetime tech support based in the USA. You can rest easy knowing you'll always get the help you need.
- Reception Types: 4G
- Uplink Frequency Ranges (MHz): 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1710-1755 / 1850-1915
- Downlink Frequency Ranges (MHz): 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155
- Max Gain: 50 dB
- Gain Adjustment: 20 dB (automatic)
- Max Uplink Power: 29.0 dBm, 1 Watt EIRP
- Noise Figure: ≤ 5 dB
- Power Consumption: ≤ 10W
- Enhances voice, text, and 4G LTE signals for all North American carriers.
- 3-Year Warranty
IN THE BOX
- RangePro Indoor Booster
- Wideband Omnidirectional Exterior Antenna
- Durable Exterior Antenna Mounting Hardware (Pole and Surface Mount)
- Wideband Omnidirectional Interior Whip Antenna
- 110 V AC Power Adapter
- 12 V DC Power Adapter
- 40' Low-Loss Coax Cable
- Printed Documentation
DownloadsRangePro Cell Booster Quick Start Guide 2452456 RangePro Cell Booster Quick Start Guide (French) 2452456_fr
Transparency in Coverage Rule
Machine-readable files are provided in support of the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and contain in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts.