DIRECTV Trav'ler Pro
(You save )
- 74.00 LBS
- Trav'ler Pro Operation Manual
- Trav'ler Pro SK-SWM3 Installation Manual
Package Dimensions and WeightsWeight: 74.00 LBSHeight: 46.50 InchesWidth: 26.50 InchesDepth: 15.00 Inches
- Watch separate satellite programming on multiple TVs simultaneously
- Provides the same satellite TV viewing experience in your RV as your home
- The only automatic antenna solution for maximum DIRECTV HD programming
- Trav'ler uses approved and certified home reflectors for superior signal strength
- Just Like Home - Winegard Trav'ler antennas view multiple satellites at the same time for a viewing experience just like home, providing the ability to get all programming on all TVs at the same time for maximum viewing pleasure. The SK2SWM3 Trav'ler DIRECTV antenna is the only solution for automatic DIRECTV HD in the RV!
- Multi-Satellite Viewing in the RV - Never miss your favorite shows again! Watch any program on any TV in the RV at the same time.
- Family Friendly TV Viewing - Great to use with DVRs - watch and record from different satellites.
- Easy One-Button Operation - Simply power the system on to automatically locate desired satellites.
- Superior Design - Trav'ler antennas use approved and certified home reflectors for superior signal strength and diminished rain fade. Stows to less than 10" for traveling.
- Acquisition Type: Automatic
- Maximum Receiver Capability: 4
- Viewing Capability: 3 simultaneously
- Tracking Type: Stationary
- Reception Types: SD/HD
- Compatible Satellites: DIRECTV 99° (HD) 101° (SD) 103° (HD)
- Intended for RV, Camper, or Trailer use only
- Professional installation recommended
- SWM technology
- 2-Year Parts, 1-Year Labor Warranty
IN THE BOX
- Trav'ler Pro Satellite TV Antenna
- Power Inserter
- 4-Way SWM Splitter
- IDU with Power Supply
- Printed Documentation
DownloadsTrav'ler Pro Operation Manual 2452466 Trav'ler Pro SK-SWM3 Installation Manual 2452460
COMPATIBLE MOBILE APPS
Transparency in Coverage Rule
Machine-readable files are provided in support of the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and contain in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts.