(You save )
- 0.60 LBS
- Boost XT Manual
Package Dimensions and WeightsWeight: 0.60 LBSHeight: 4.75 InchesWidth: 6.00 InchesDepth: 4.00 Inches
- Outdoor preamplifier with TwinAmp Technology separately amplifies
VHF and UHF signals
- Maximizes performance of any non-amplified outdoor HDTV antenna
- Reduced noise and interference creating better picture quality
- TwinAmp Technology - Separately amplifies VHF and UHF signals. This separation of bands increases signal handling capability for up to 10 times more and reduces intermodulation, thereby maintaining the purest signal path possible.
- State-of-the-Art Amplification - Revolutionary Clear Circuit Technology provides ultra low noise figure - 1.0 dB, delivering more range, and reduces signal dropout and pixelation.
- Compatibility - Installs on any outdoor non-amplified TV antenna.
- Free Winegard Apps - While millions of Americans can receive dozens of free channels in their area, availability varies by location. Check your location for available channels and find best placement using our free TV Signal Finder (with AR) Mobile App.
- Maximum Programming - Complement the offerings of your streaming service with free, local HD channels! Winegard digital HD Antennas and a streaming service or device make the perfect pair to watch all your favorite shows without the high cable bill. Pay only for the content you want with a service like HuluPlus or Netflix and get the top-rated shows for free with a Winegard digital HDTV antenna.
In The Box
- Boost XT Preamplifier
- 110V Adapter
- Power Inserter
- Hose Clamps
- Printed Documentation
- Maximum Gain: 18dB (typical)
- Noise Figure: 1dB (typical)
- Power: +5V at 130mA
- Not for use with amplified antennas. Compatible with non-amplified antennas only.
- To receive programming, run a channel scan on your TV after setting up the antenna. To keep your channel lineup up-to-date, it is a good idea to run a channel scan monthly and anytime a channel is lost.
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
DownloadsBoost XT Manual 2452296
Transparency in Coverage Rule
Machine-readable files are provided in support of the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and contain in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts.