We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information, which does not allow the identification of a particular consumer, household, or device.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from our consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.||Yes|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Veteran or military status.||Yes|
|Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes|
|Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No|
|Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a Sites, application, or advertisement.||Yes|
|Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||Yes|
|Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information.||Yes|
|Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||No|
|Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||No|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No|
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- We obtain personal information in Categories A, B, C, and D directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase or from business cards collected at trade shows or in-person.
- We obtain personal information in Categories F, G, and H indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Sites, our mobile apps, our products, and devices connected to our services.
- We obtain personal information in Categories A, B, C, D, F, G, and H from third parties, including our vendors and partners who assist delivery of services to you.
We may use, sell, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- Personal information in Categories A, B, C, and D may be used to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- Personal information in Categories D, F, G, and H may be used to provide, support, and develop our Sites, products, and services.